COVID-19 measures in Japanese factory
Due to COVID-19, though the state of emergency has been declared , for the factory, remote working is difficult and they need to work at shop floor implementing measures against it.
Under such an environment, Hirayama Consulting, while preventing infectious diseases, anticipates various problems that may occur in the future.
The idea of COVID-19 measures in a factory
1．Examples of "measures to prevent infection"
- Review operator's commuting method and clothes
- Body temperature measurement when going to and from work and make an entry of check sheet
- Wear a mask, wash hands, sanitize hands, and review work clothes
- Meetings and visitor limitations (active use of IT communication)
- Maintenance the office environment (uncrowded layout, flow line, air ventilation, alcohol hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Maintenance the shop floor environment (non-crowded line layout, flow line, air ventilation, alcohol hand sanitizer, etc.)
2. Examples of "work shift"
Build a production system with a minimum number of operators and review work shifts to reduce the number of people in close contact with infected person.
Simulate how many operators in close contact may be absent if one of your employees infected, and in that case what kind of production method is possible.
COVID-19 measures and setting up the opportunities to build an improvement culture
- As COVID-19 measures, it is required to build a production system with a minimum number of operators and review operator's flow lines. And in order to realize them, it is necessary to optimize the production line.
The management and employees working together as one to overcome various problems with wisdom, ingenuity and motivation will lead to the protection of employees and the survival of the company.
Consultation by e-mail is free
Hirayama Consulting accepts inquiries about new coronavirus infectious disease measures at the factory by e-mail. Please contact us from the inquiry of Jp-expert. Consultation by e-mail is free. Please feel free to contact us.